- I know this is kind of the opposite of what we do here, but this was a funny and an enjoyable read: “Why I Don’t Run Ever by Calling Through the Fog.
- This is a great post at Shut Up + Run on why there should be no excuses not to run. This is instalment #2 of her 5 part series. Worth the read!
- The Olivia Palermo Guide to Accessorizing Like a Pro. Okay, nothing to do with running but this chick always looks amazing. (Who is she anyway?)
- This is an informative and inspiring post about running lean and fuelling your body. This article inspired a change in my eating habits. 🙂
- I always love reading about how exercise affects the brain. This article talks about how the brain can be healed and shaped through deliberate efforts. Spoiler alert: exercise is one way!
- From the same website, here’s an interesting study on the effects of physical activity on children. I’ve really been enjoying this website in general.
- I’m always inspired when Jackie includes an errand into her run (a trip to the mechanic or the grocery store) so I thought this post was neat to read. Basically, it is advocating that runners include “A to B” runs into their routine to show others than walking and running is a perfectly acceptable form of transportation.
- Do your knees crack and pop? My right knee has been cracking when I go up stairs, and it’s never happened before. I thought I’d try some of these exercises to see if they help!
Have you read (or wrote) anything lately that we should read? Let us know!