When I started the 31 Day Running Challenge at the beginning of December, I quickly realized I was lacking some warm running clothes in my closet. A couple of sweaters just doesn’t cut it when you are running every day. But happily, I had ordered a little present for myself that arrived on Tuesday.
I’m in love with my new hoodie. It is so soft and cozy, and I want to wear it all the time. In fact, I may have worn it to work this week.
Some features that I’m really liking:
- The fabric feels like butter. Like a butter hug. Hmm…I’m not very good at describing apparently. Does a butter hug sound good to you?
- The length is perfect. It sits at the hips, and helps to keep your bum warm.
- The arm cuffs have a double layer that keeps your hands toasty and looks cute. There is also a reflective strip on the cuffs. You can see in the picture above how reflective it is.
- The hood is what I like the most. It have so much fabric. When it’s down, it acts like a cozy neck warmer. When it’s up, it’s like a hat and scarf in one. I don’t think the hood looks very nice on me when it’s up, but it keeps me so toasty warm that I don’t care.
- The gathering on the back is pretty cute too. You can see it in the picture below.
The only thing I don’t love about the sweater is that there is no venting under the arms. It would have made the sweater a bit more practical, but honestly, I like the way it looks without it. I feel like I can wear this sweater without it obviously looking like running gear.
I just thought I’d share my new purchase, since it’s been making me smile this week. If you were thinking about buying the Base Runner Hoodie, I’d definitely recommend it.